Contact Neil now for a complimentary copy of Legacy Magazine (while stocks last).
NZ Legacy is the official journal of the New Zealand History Federation, published twice a year.
This journal has been published since 1989, and is probably the longest continuously published heritage magazine in New Zealand.
A subscription for one volume of three issues costs $30 including postage within New Zealand. A subscription to NZ Legacy is included in NZHF membership.
Current Issue: Vol 29.1 (February 2017)
- Douglas Snelling: A Glamorous NZ Emigre Designer-Architect
- The Well-travelled Mr Stark
- Revolution, Romanovs and Russian Warships: the visit of the Rynda to Auckland in 1888
- To Meet and Greet: New Plymouth, March 1841
- A Reminder from the Past! Whiria Mountain at Pakanae on the Hokianga
- Book Reviews.
Back copies of many issues of LEGACY are available from the Secretary, PO Box 1625
Paraparaumu Beach 5252. Email: email@example.com
Click here for contents of recent back issues.
An index of NZ Legacy can be accessed on the Auckland City Library website
Click to download a printable subscription form: MS Word PDF
List of Legacy magazine editors [ Word ] [ PDF ]